Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my online diary. Here you can find updates on Computer Aided Designing, Christian Music, Indian Recipe and some funny stuff.

My name is Vijitha John, residing in Yonkers, Newyork. I'm fresher to the cooking world but experimenting new recipes. This blog has a collection of my recipes.


First and foremost, I thank God for granting me with wisdom to create this blog and all the recipes. I take great pleasure in thanking my husband for the technical and moral support. I am thankful to my parents, my in laws and my friends for their kind co-operation and encouragement.

I encourage you to try out all the recipes and share your cooking ideas, recipes, simple tips and other suggestions using the comments section.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sweetheart, its fantastic

susan said...

hi vijitha, wow!!!! wonderful .recently visited ur recepies very nice....mmm it's lively u know me too love to cook, it's one of my hobby to try out varieties of recps.. ur way of presentations also good,hey why don't u try out salads of different kind&have u ever try out the home made remedies? pls try out. keep it up......all the best.
--- susan.

Unknown said...

Hi susan.. Thanks for you suggestions. Hey will try to include home remedies. But regarding salads we both dont like that.Good to know that you too loves to experiment recipes. Thanks Susan